Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just so you know...

I was thinking, after the last post, that ya'll might get confused by my rather obscure and random references to my pets. So I thought I would give you a quick rundown of 'em.

Shasta~7 1/2 year old Border Collie mix. Very loving, but REALLY shy, a rescue from an abusive situation. Got her last year in March. She is also overweight.

Frederick Von Sampson or Frede~ 2 1/2 year old red Doberman Pinscher. Very large, very excitable. My siblings got him for my mom in 2008 around Thanksgiving.

Rocko~ 6 year old German Shepherd. Old lazybones when inside, excitable puppy when outside. My big sister rescued him from Ohio somewhere.

Thea~ 7 year old German Shepherd. Very skinny, like, unhealthy skinny. We are trying to bring her weight up. My big sister rescued her from somewhere in Ohio.

Rusty~ 2 1/2 year old Siamese mix. Adorable white and slightly red cat with blue eyes. Very loving, gives me kisses on command. Rescued in 2008, he was in very bad condition, covered in fleas and ticks. In great condition now.

Oreo~ 2 year old maybe Persian mix. Black and white double stuff cat. :) Another rescue. He was living outside my mom's work when mum found him.

Zhashagi Doklizh or shagi~ 1 year old blue Parakeet. Very sweet, he just doesn't like to be touched... :) He can whistle pretty bird, whippoorwill, and wolf whistle. He chatters a lot at night.

Tweet~ Dark gray Cockatiel. Beautiful bird. Doesn't like people, not very socialized. She has been sort of sad the past few months, as her lifelong companion died a couple months ago.

(Disclaimer: List subject to change and revision without notice.)

(See, told you so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment