Sunday, June 27, 2010
1. What is your occupation right now? Student/Babysitter.
2. What color are your socks right now? N/A.
3. What are you listening to right now? Soft Light- An episode of Xfiles.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Pot Roast from Grandy's.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Not that I know of. I've never tried.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Aunt, L
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? It wasn't
, I got it off of my sisters blog.
8. How old are you today? 16 yrs, 4 months and 27 days.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? If
watch, college football.
10. What is your favorite drink? Hot tea with milk and sugar, though hot coffee with milk and sugar is a close, close second.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope.
12. Favorite food? Hmm, basically, whatever I'm eating at the time. Just not mushrooms or fish.
13. What is the last movie you watched? Our lips are sealed, a Mary-Kate and Ashley movie.
14. Favorite day of the year? Either the first day of Spring, or the first day of Fall. I like cool weather.
15. How do you vent anger? I journal, or read.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Either my books, or my toy horses.
17. What is your favorite season? Fall.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Bing Cherries.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Since this is on a blog, I doubt anyone will even try.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Say wha???
21. What food did you hate as a child? Meat.
22. Who is least likely to respond? Again, say wha?
23. Living arrangements? I live with my mum. I share a room with my older sister.
24. When was the last time you cried? I don't know. Sometime last month I think.
25. What is on the floor of your closet? A bin with horse things in it, some shoes and some empty suitcases and backpacks.
26. Who is the friend that you have had the longest and are sending this to? I'm not allowed to have friends. (I'm just kidding, of course.) I guess whoever reads it. Probably C.
27. What did you do last night? Got my Sunday clothes ready and read some.
28. What are you most afraid of? Huh. I dunno. Being left alone, I guess.
29. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain, but only if I make them.
30. Favorite dog breed? Do I
to choose? Doberman Pinscher, Rottwieller, Samoyed, Great Dane, Husky and Great Pyrenees.
31. Favorite day of the week? Monday.
32. How many states have you lived in? 3- Ohio, Missouri and Oklahoma.
33. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
34. What is your favorite flower? A rose, any color, or a Daisy.
35. Favorite color? Blue, Red and Brown.
36. Favorite car? A large, humongous Dodge pick-up truck.
37. What do you collect? Books, horse statuettes and empty notebooks.
38. Favorite movie? It changes constantly, right now, probably War of the Worlds.
39. Would you rather read, watch TV/movie/shows at home, or go out to a movie for entertainment by yourself? Stay at home and read.
40. Jeans or khakis? Khaki Shorts.