Thursday, June 30, 2011

Meme... Whatever that means.

50 Things supposedly... Let's see if I make it all the way through.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

Umm... I haven't looked in the mirror today...

2. How much cash do you have on you?

None.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?

Floor... Why?

4. Favorite planet?

PLUTO!!! (Is too a planet!)

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

i don't have a cell phone so... The ghost of christmas future.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

The one that makes noise... (My Iphone speaker is very dead.)

7. What shirt are you wearing?

A blue one, of course.

8. Do you label yourself?

No?

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?

They are called "Bare"

10. Bright or Dark Room?

Dark... If I could live without any artificial lights I would.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

Absolutely nothing... I found it on the interwebs...

12. What does your watch look like?

A line of freckles... :)

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Erm... Probably putting a cd in LRT1's computer.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

"If doorbell dont answer. Prob just package."

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

23rd and Council.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?

"Naw!" (Sarcasm being liberally applied.)

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?

My mum.

18. Last furry thing you touched?

Angus.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

None. Nada. Zilch.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?

Me in particular? None, but I know we have a shoe box full of 'em somewhere.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?

17... :D

22. Your worst enemy?

Fear. (Just so you know, it took me forever to think of this one. I had to skip it and finish the others, then come back to it.)

23. What is your current desktop picture?

Stonehenge.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

"I don't like cheese on my hamburger... Thanks anyways."

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

Million bucks. (Which makes me seem like a material person, but I'm not really.)

26. Do you like someone?

I like lots of someones.

27. The last song you listened to?

"Run" By Snow Patrol. Currently "Supernova Girl" from Zenon.

28. What time of day were you born?

I don't know, LazyPhil says late afternoon or evening.

29. What’s your favorite number?

19.

30. Where did you live in 1987?

I was a spirit baby in 1987, so heaven I guess?

31. Are you jealous of anyone?

Hmm, people who have horses...

32. Is anyone jealous of you?

How am I supposed to know? Should I go around asking people if they are jealous of me?

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

Sitting on mum's bed.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

I don't know. It's never happened to me before. They must like me.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?

Usually, but only because I was taught to be. If I hadn't been raised right, I think I would be a mean person.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?

Middle of my back, where it would never be seen.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?

Zulu.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?

Yup.

39. Are you touchy feely?

Not really.

40. What’s your life motto?

Following God may not be the easiest way, but it pays the most in the end.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

Hair, Clothes, and... I dunno.

42. What’s your favourite town/city?

OKC, :D

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

Mashed potatoes and Sugar.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

Roughly four years ago. But I wrote my friend Brittany a letter and hand delivered it last year.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?

Yup.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?

Ummm, lol... I heard he was working now.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?

Many great grandpa's ago on my mom's side, someone came to America from Ireland...

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?

I wore a long blue and white dress, and it was for the ladies tea party at Church.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

My lower back always hurts and I have an earache.

50. Have you been burned by love?

Love burns? Teehee, Nope, not yet... (Hopefully not ever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment