Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Random-ness becomes me...

1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?

"There's a Wocket in my pocket"

2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?

Pemberley

3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?

About 50 hours. (I was very tired.)

4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?

Can't take my eyes off of you.

5. Who's your favorite Muppet?

Cookie monster?

6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?

Not putting on shoes... :P

7. What's your favorite Web site?

Blogger... (not really. It's www.howrse.com)

8. What's your favorite school supply?

Erasers.

9. Who's your favorite TV attorney?

Umm, Mac?

10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?

Out to Cuba, New Mexico for my nephews dedication.

11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?

Books. Always books.

12. Where were you on September 11, 2001?

Sitting on Mom's bed.

13. What's your favorite tree?

Redbud.

14. What's the most interesting biography you've read?

I forget the name, but it was about a presidents dog.

15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?

Egg drop soup.

16. What's the best costume you've ever worn?

Hmm. Probably the clown one...

17. What's your least favorite word?

Detest. (It sounds just like what it means...)

18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?

Oklahoma of course. My nickname would be "Okie" and it would apply both ways!!

19. Who's your favorite Care Bear?

I don't know.

20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.

I once got a spot on my arm that felt like I had been injected with something. (See

http://rosyrambles.blogspot.com/2010/10/me-or-not.html)

21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be?

To see Jennifer Jestes.

22. What did you have for lunch yesterday?

Broccoli and cheese.

23. Where do you go for advice?

Mom, or Sis, or T1, or... Any of my other siblings.

24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?

A thesaurus.

25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?

Snorkeling yea. Well, not really. And no to scuba diving.

26. Have you ever been stung by a bee?

Yes.

27. What's the sickest you've ever been?

Hmm. I guess it was when I had the chicken pox.

28. What's your favorite form of exercise?

Running, or swimming.

29. What's your favorite Cyndi Lauper song?

True colors.

30. What did you do for your 13th birthday?

Had a party I think...

31. Are you afaid of heights?

Not unless there is a real reason to be. Like if I was on a bridge and the ropes were breaking.

32. Have you ever taken dance lessons?

Nope.

33. What's your favorite newspaper?

Dunno. I don't read newspapers.

34. What's your favorite Broadway musical?

Either Wicked or Little Orphan Annie.

35. What's the most memorable class you've ever taken?

The art class I took from Shannon.

36. What's your favorite knock-knock joke?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Interrupting cow.

Interrupting cow-MOO!!!

37. What's your favorite commercial?

The Geico commercial with the retired drill Sargent therapist.

38. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?

Kate Mulgrew. Or David Duchovny.

39. Do you prefer baths or showers?

Baths, but who has time for those anymore?

40. Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

Usually, but sometimes I cover it with plastic and it doesn't.

41. What's your favorite breakfast food?

Nothing. Or hot tea.

42. Who's your favorite game show host?

Howie Mandel.

43. If you could have a super power, what would it be?

To fly maybe? I don't know.

44. Do you like guacamole?

Yes, but only homemade.

45. Have you ever been in a food fight?

Nope. I guess I'm missing out.

46. Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics. (Better yet, sing them.)

Firework by Katy Perry

Arms by Christina Perri

Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri

Fireflies by Owl City

Lead Me by Sanctus Real

(Pause for fifteen minutes and imagine me singing.)

47. What's your favorite infomercial? Seriously?

The Shamwow commercial.

48. What's the longest you've ever waited in line?

An hour, tops.

49. What's on the cover of your address book or day planner?

I don't have one, but if I did, I bet it would be a horse.

50. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?

Yup. Three whole times in my entire life.

51. What is the yuckiest thing you've ever had to do?

Eat an oyster. But it was worth it. (I won a radio.)

52. What was the major turning point in your childhood?

Erm... Turning where?

53. Who is the best teacher you've ever had?

My mum. But my sister is a real close second...

54. If you could bring one historical person back to life in order to make things better in the world, who would it be?

55. Who are the friends that you wish you still had?

Christina. Brittany.

56. Which one of the world's cultures do you find the most interesting and fascinating?

African.

57. How has the world changed the most since you were a kid?

It has become war ridden. (Maybe not exactly a change, but now I notice it.)

58. What do you wish hadn't changed in the world?

I haven't changed anything, so nothing.

59. What are the top four places you would like to visit in your own country? In the world?

My own country:

The Statue of Liberty

The Grand Canyon

Hawaii

Alaska

The world:

Ireland

Africa

Australia

The Berlin Wall

60. What are the top four places--in your country or in the world--you would like to live?

Africa

Ireland

Australia

...The Grand Canyon?

61. Who do you need to forgive?

Someone, I'm sure.

62. What historical event would you like to have been a part of?

The colonizing of the New World.

63. Who do you find yourself quoting the most?

Sis. Or L1.

64. What kind of old person do you want to be?

The sweet old grandma with lots of cats... :P

65. What really is in outer space?

Umm, Space, that's like... Outer.

No comments:

Post a Comment