Monday, October 11, 2010

Bored...

And browsing my sisters blog. This is the result:



This amuses me greatly, LazyPhil posted this on her blog in 2005:

Aileen Chenoa and Jeanine Lahela were born on Wednesday the 13th. I don’t know what time or any of the size/weight details yet. Received a tired and groggy phone call from Rebekah on Saturday. Unfortunately I was ordering people and their suitcases around on a sidewalk and so did not get a chance to talk to her in person. However it appears that they are all ok, and they all three (four if you count Joe) went home on Saturday.
I’m excited and yet trying to resign myself to never seeing them and these kids will never even know who I am. I’m just old. I make myself think of all of the people who mom sees and says “Oh, I used to be good friends with her mom” and I have never even seen or met any of them. So now I’m in the position of being the mom’s old friend.
That’s depressing.

Now those two girls call her "Aunt C", and are spending next week at our house while their parents... do something, I'm not sure what. It just goes to show that you never know where you'll be in 5 years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment