Sunday, July 25, 2010

I think...

I think I do far too many of these, but, oh well, here ya are.


1. My ex.....I have one? News to me.

2. Maybe I should.....take a nap instead.

3. I love.....Jesus, my family, coffee, horses, milk, the outdoors, animals. (And not in that order.)

4. People would say that I'm.....A girl, tallish, long-haired and reclusive.

5. I don't understand.....people who don't like animals.

6. When I wake up in the morning.....I'm in bed. (Big surprise.)

7. I lost......most of my marbles a couple years back.

8. Life is full of.....Air and stuff. Life-ness...

9. My past is.....not that long ago.

10. I get annoyed when.....L1 won't accept my answer when he's the one that asked the question.

11. Parties are.....Well, I haven't been to that many, but as far as I know, they're pretty fun.

12. I wish.....I lived in the country and had a bunch of horses.

13. Dogs.....are probably my favorite animal next to horses.

14. Cats.....are another of my favorite animals.

15. Tomorrow.....is Wednesday, and I have basically nothing to do, just chores.

16. I have low tolerance for.....animal cruelty.

17. If I had a million dollars.....I would spend the day buying a few very important things for my family.

18. I'm totally terrified.....that I will never, ever have a farm and horses.

19. My spouse.....if I have an "ex" (see #1), how do I have a spouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment