Monday, November 4, 2013

teh cohfehs

I love Coffee. All kinds. But oddly enough I am really particular about it. I'll pretty much drink any coffee that is set in front of me. But I refuse to spend money on coffee that I won't enjoy. Which means buying the more expensive brand of grounds, and being very specific about what I get at Starbucks. I have yet to find a Starbucks coffee drink that I actually find to be disgusting... But I have found some that don't pass the standard of "am I willing to spend five dollars on something I won't really enjoy". I think there are four. My favorite drink is a caramel frappuccino with an extra shot. Or the caramel macchiato. Anyways, just saying that I hate spending money on something I'm not going to enjoy to the nth degree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment