Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ouch...


So I’m gonna tell you a little story, k? K. In the dorm I am presently living in, when you flush the toilet, the water in the shower gets incredibly burn-your-skin-off hot. So, on the inside of each stall there is a sign that says “Please yell flush” or something along those lines. Now, a seemingly random thing. When I come out of my room, I can hear if the showers are running or not. I am four doors down from the bathroom. Now, back to the story. Very often in the past few weeks, someone has flushed without yelling flush, and I've been burned. I have decided to write a poem and post it somewhere. It’ll go something like this:

I can hear from down the hall,
You are just across the wall.
I am sure you can discern,
The splash of water from your stall.
 “FLUSH” is all you have to call,
To keep my skin from being burned.
Yell out loud and stop the squall,
Holler loud and you’ll forestall.

Yeah. I’m a little annoyed. J Oh well. Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. You will get really good at the "water-pressure-change wall bound." The change is subtle, but the most important thing is to have your leap direction picked ahead of time. (No, of course I did not smash into things. Veery Often. Also, don't slip.)

    ReplyDelete